Main Site

Contributions / Track Lists

Hello, guys!
I’ve been using AOTY for 4 months and I’m totally loving it, it’s become one of my favourite places on the Internet. I’m super thankful to the creator, given the fact I’ve listened to hundreds of new albums and artists.
So one thing follows the other and I’ve started contributing records. But there are a 2 or 3 things that I would like to ask and I think that they could make the site even better. So:

1. Could it be made possible for users to see their contributions in the past? This would make it easier for editing your own work. Plus, it would be interesting for other users to see what you have contributed.
  2. I’d be really happy if common users are provided with the option to add Track Lists to the records.
  3. An option to edit the cover photo/genre/release date/label etc. Sometimes, when I contribute, I make mistakes and I can’t correct them and it drives me angry :smiley:

Those are the things I could think of at the moment. Please pardon me if those issues were put up to discussion before. No matter the results, I’m staying loyal to AOTY. Keep up the amazing work!

P.S. And sorry for my lame grammar ^^

1 Like