Main Site

Few things to add

First of all, this is by far one of the most useful sites to find music being released. Thank you.

Now a few recommendations

1. Add cover art. There are far too many albums without cover arts and I could literally sit for hours just updating them all if I had the option to.

2. Edit existing album information. Probably has been said before, but there are a lot of albums with wrong information that I would also sit for hours updating if I had the option to. I actually just submitted an album that has the word “gray” in the title, but I misspelled it as “grey”. When I tried to change it, there was no option to. So now that album has a misspelled word in the title and it’s driving me nuts.

3. Add Spotify/Apple Music links. Also has to do with the editing of album info, but it would be nice to be able to add Spotify or other streaming links for albums that don’t have them. If an album is on Apple Music, 99% of the time it’s also on Spotify, but there are a lot of albums on here that don’t have Spotify links.

4. This one’s probably the least important, but it would be awesome to be able to add a tracklist and to see tracklists of albums.

Just a few recommendations, other than that, spot on website lads

4 Likes