Main Site

Lost Data (5/18/2017)

Hey Guys,

I’ve been dealing with some issues on the server today, and it appears that the best resolution is going to be to restore it to a backup that was created yesterday morning (5/17) at 6:55 am CST.

Therefore, we are losing all data that has been entered since then. I apologize for any lost reviews, ratings or comments that you submitted during this time.

I feel really bad about this, and I hope you understand that this is an extremely rare occurrence that will hopefully never happen again.

6 Likes

No worries, mate. These things happen. Kudos to you for having a ready back-up.

2 Likes

No te preocupes Rob

1 Like

Honestly thought I was going crazy

1 Like

I thought so too. I logged in and I was literally Rob. Like I could’ve made ratings and stuff as you, Rob. I didn’t, but it was still really cool

Was this before or after the data was rolled back? Part of the reason for this was to fix this random occurrence along with being randomly logged out for no reason.

It was around like 1 PM I’d say. I logged in and at the top, it said I was you. I checked my ratings and they were all yours. So I logged out and tried again and then I was someone named Joshtimothyadams. I logged in one more time and it was back to normal.

1 Like

Hoping you’re on Eastern time since the rollback should have been complete by 1pm CST. I haven’t noticed any issues with account sessions becoming corrupt since then, but please let me know if you’re continuing to see this.

1 Like

This is cool. I wish I could log in as MarkCooper so my ratings would look more respectable!

2 Likes