Main Site

Your Favorite Album Cover

The National - Trouble Will Find Me
Bon Iver - 22, A Million
The Carters - EVERYTHING IS LOVE
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly

![uexeehhqjdjalmn0b4ac|500x500]

Love the Explosions in the Sky cover, as if in reference to Van Gogh’s :star2: Night

and image

These are the covers for Kingchi Mane’s The Red Vineyard and Every Letter I Sent You by Yerin Baek. The cover for the Kingchi Mane record is designed to look like a Van Gogh painting and every track on the album is named after a painting of his. It’s a really cool concept. Yerin Baek’s cover, on the other hand, just captures the mood of the album perfectly and fits the time it was released (winter).

Sparks up there is cool !!

download (39)

It catches the eye, you are right I think it’s because the creativity behind it, I just keep looking at it and I guess trying to decipher its meaning :laughing:

Thanks,
Kel

Is this a Edward scissors’ hands reference? or am I reading a completely different thing?

-Kel

I know it hasn’t been posted for a while, but these are some of my favorites. I’m a sweet and simple person, but I like a sense of elegance or heaviness/happiness to mine.
And since I’m new, I have to do separate posts for each image, so sorry about that đŸ« 

1 Like

1 Like

Kacey Musgrave’s “Golden Hour”, Ingrid Andress’ “Good Person”, Tate McRaes’s single art for “Feel Like S***” and Jordi’s “Hate You” are also standouts of mine.

1 Like

one of my all time favorites. love the cover art.

1 Like