Main Site

Abusing this feature

That’d be great, thanks Rob.
Won’t happen again :+1:

Ok, sorry for that.

Someone else suggested that and I thought I downvoted it, but I see now that I must have accidentally upvoted it. I’m all for punishments if I know I’ve done something wrong, so in the future, maybe let me know through a comment or a shout, or even a real email or something, that way I actually feel like the money that I’m giving to the site is actually worth something. Thanks.

@Rob Also, 1 infraction and perma-banned from this feature is unreasonable. I’m on this site because of the communal aspect that connects me to other people, and now I’m going to be concerned that any mistake I make is going to come back to bite me and I won’t even be able to make my posts available at all. I’m honestly really upset to find out that THAT was the reason, especially since I now no longer have permission to change it the other way. Do better.

name is TheUmbranHammer; it was probably a troll tag, but i wont do that again

Yeah Shoegaze on Playboi Carti - Die Lit. I’ll re-enable now.

omg thats so bad. thank u for fixing that. apologies again :slight_smile:

Hey, I still don’t have access back to genre voting, idk if you forgot or if its bugged, but I thought I’d just remind you since its been more than a week.

Username is FnFTokyoDrift

Hello, name is unrealmikel and I’m really sorry If I did something wrong and I can promise that it won’t happen again. I’m way more serious now about what I am contributing to the site

username: bentoonie
i made one dumb suggestion on a meme album and i get the feature taken away without any second chance. i’d appreciate a lot if you can remove the suggestion and restore my privileges, and i’ll take it seriously from now on, but in the future please don’t leave people in the dark like this.
thank you for your time /gen

How were you left in the dark if you knew why the permissions were removed? How many chances should be given before “it was just a joke” isn’t an acceptable reason?