Main Site

Album RecommendATIONS

I’m in the process of putting together a massive list of albums I want to listen to, and I’ve already got at least one album from every artist I’m interested in. Now, I’m looking for recommendations. I’m open to pretty much anything, but my favourite genre by far is psychedelic rock — especially anything from the '60s. If you have any underappreciated gems from that era, please share them! I’m also really into post-rock, blues rock, prog rock, jazz fusion, and baroque pop.

I’m trying to dive deeper into classical music and rhythm & blues, so if you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them too. But honestly, anything you think is good please recommend, I’m just giving some suggestions. And feel free to recommend EPs, live albums, compilations—anything except singles really.

One quick note: since my list is already pretty long, I haven’t added every album I want to hear from every artist. So if an artist only has one album on my list, please don’t suggest more from them just yet — I’ll get to the rest of their catalogue eventually, I’m just a bit lazy with updating!

Thanks so much for the help. Here’s the link to my list: https://www.albumoftheyear.org/user/themadvillain04/list/97062/updated-albums/?sort=artist-name