Main Site

Black Mirror

Series 4 is out December 29. Anyone else getting excited?

1 Like

BoJack Horseman and Black Mirror are the two shows that give me a reason to renew my Netflix subscription. Hopefully, it continues to stay fresh since I felt the last series rehashed many previous themes.

2 Likes

Last series had Shut Up and Dance, so some of the problems I had with last series I can live with. Loved that episode.

I SUBSCRIBED TO NETFLIX BECAUSE OF RICK AND MORTY AND I STAYED BECAUSE OF BLACK MIRROR AND JACKASS.

I really don’t get the appeal of BoJack Horseman but at least it’s better than Big Mouth.

Ouuf, that’s a low blow to poor Bojack. I’ve only seen clips of Big Mouth but it seems insufferable.

The idea behind Big Mouth is interesting but the execution is lacking. Everything there feels off and awkward as a result, and that’s one of the biggest issues of the show.

Also, the character design in that show is horrendous and it reminds me of Phineas and Ferb for whatever reason.

It’s pretty insufferable, yeah.

Big Mouth looks terrible, like a weird teenage Family Guy, Black Mirror is great, BoJack Horseman is still on my to-watch list. On UK Netflix we have Sherlock , Monty Python, Friends and Neon Genesis Evangelion, so that’s a bonus. I know we have Rick and Morty and Breaking Bad is both the Us and Uk aswell, as far as originals go, my favourite is The Queen’s Gambit.