Main Site

Individual track ratings

Hi, i’m new to this site. On most album overviews, I see a list of each track on the album with a rating associated with each one. I was just wondering how to rate each track individually, right now all I see is an option to rate the album as a whole. Thanks.

1 Like

Click “rate tracks” just above the tracklist and a menu where you can input your ratings should appear <3

Im not seeing anything? Is it bc im on mobile or maybe im not a donor

Oh wait, i had no idea. Yeah i guess you’re right, it has to be a donor perk, it shows up like this for me.
It’s not listed on the donation page though, so just to be sure i asked Rob (owner of the site) on Twitter for confirmation. I’ll lyk when he replies.

3 Likes

Ohh ok thank u so much. You didnt have to go through the trouble of asking the owner lol

I’ve had my account for years, and yet I can’t rate tracks on some releases. What’s up with that?

1 Like

Well, the track ratings have to be enabled manually by the admin for every release so the option probably just isn’t available yet for these albums you’re mentioning.

What do I do when it is like this?

If it just has the list of songs and no ‘RATE TRACKS’ title, you can’t rate them individually yet. Lots of albums haven’t had it added yet.

why cant i rate songs on certain albums? (i.e. w h o k i l l - tUnE-yArDs/ 6 Feet Beneath The Moon - King Krule)