Main Site

Lady Gaga - Joanne [10/21]

Lady Gaga has announced her new studio album, the follow-up to 2013’s ARTPOP. It’s called Joanne, and it’s out October 21 via Streamline / Interscope. She announced the album title and release date during an interview with Zane Lowe on Beats 1 today. The album is named after her late aunt, who died at age 19 from lupus. Gaga’s own middle name is also Joanne. (Her birth name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.) Gaga’s parents also own an Italian restaurant in New York called Joanne Trattoria. The album art contains Joanne’s handwriting, as well as images of various objects from her life. Gaga shared the cover on her Twitter.

This album is poor for me

1 Like

Jonh Wayne The Best Music

I like a few tracks, but the album isn’t as good as I expected. She tried to create something more mature, took some A-listers, but failed, especially with her raw vocals ruining pleasant production (Perfect Illusion).

Honestly at this point I’ve given up on Gaga coming close to the quality of “The Fame Monster” ever again, which is frustrating since that EP shows she’s more than capable of making really good pop music.