Main Site

Literally got banned for no reason @Rob, help!

The account Z. Younk

banned me for rating albums I haven’t heard in full length.
I had 5,902 albums rated.
Yes, I have not listened to all 5,902 albums rated.
(I admit to guess rating or rating just from the singles for the album)
But for someone who’s #1 Passion is Music, and has listened to estimately 3,000 albums collecting CD’s (10 years) and actively using a Spotify account for 4 1/2 years, I believe I have the right to lie a little bit especially rating albums on this site already fills me with so much joy. There were also no rules, saying I can’t do this.
While looking Z. Younk’s account, (my reporter) On June 7th, of 2020, he rated exactly 49 ALBUMS IN ONE DAY! Tell me he’s not guess rating. AOTY has become a new hobby of mine during these Corona times. @Rob, I’m not asking you to take Z. Younk off the air, but I’m asking you to bring my account back to used. (:

Btw, my account is

:slight_smile:

@Rob
final verdict:
I do not want the hours I put into this site and the music I listened to in the past all to go to waste. Please, put my account back to use.

lol wat

5 Likes

I’M NOT LETTING MY ENTIRE MUSIC CATALOG AND YEARS OF LISTENING GO TO WASTE! I WILL STOP GUESS RATING FOR ALBUMS I HAVEN’T LISTENED TO IF YOU WANT ME TO @Rob. JUST PLEASE BRING MY ACCOUNT BACK TO PUBLIC. I’M HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!! GAH

@Rob, You can let Z. Younk stay. He already contributes a lot to this site as well as I. But I feel like I’m fighting for justice here. Please bring my account back.

Your account is still there and you can still guess rate albums. I don’t see what the problem is.

4 Likes

@Rob, but what does it mean if my comments are now seen as “user is no longer with us” and my ratings are not being counted anymore as ratings.

@Rob. I looked up what “user no longer with us” means. I believe I was marked inactive for rating albums that haven’t been released yet a few times. Sorry for the trouble man. “I will from now on only rate albums I’ve heard.” It’s nearly the end of my 8th Grade year, and I am looking forwarding to listening to anything I find this summer. Last summer I counted 193 full length listens. I’ve probably listened to at least 3000+ through a span of ten years. (through CD, digital, vinyl, tape recording)

@Rob I will no longer rate albums I’ve never heard, can you unmark me as inactive please? :grin:

@Rob please respond when you’ve marked me as active again. I’m sorry to bother you but this is your website.

Bro, please let me back in. Can you at least explain what’s going on or respond to anything I say. I just need answers. An answer I would request is letting me use AOTY as an active user again. If you don’t want to let me back in, can you at the very least explain why?

just live with it?

1 Like