Main Site

My account got shadow banned and I have no idea why (Update #1)

So I have done a lot of research into it, and I think I have figured out exactly why I was “banned”. First of all, it wasn’t a ban. My account was made inactive due to me rating the same albums across multiple accounts, which I do admit to doing. I have looked into other people with the same problem, and according to Rob’s responses my account should get unbanned if I agree to just use one account. I have now requested for every single one of my alt accounts to be deleted. I don’t know often you check this forum, @Rob , but I do want you to know that I will not ever be using alts again and I would really appreciate it if my account was made active again. Contributing to this community is something that I have immensely enjoyed doing, and if this turns out well, I would be glad to contribute to this community in the future. If you’re reading this @Rob , and you decide to make my account active. I will be very thankful. - Skiido

Edit: thanks Rob for making my account active again! I greatly appreciate it.

Hi I think this has happened to me as well, but I have no clue why! I want to talk to other users, but my comments are invisible. Any advice?

Well when this happened to me I just contacted Rob about it. I realized why I got made inactive, I fixed my mistake, and then I got made active again. It probably depends on why you were made inactive, but if it’s fixable then I suggest just fixing it and then asking Rob if he’ll make you active again.