Main Site

Privacy Options Broken?

Using the website on iPhone, the privacy agreement pops up all the time when going back a page or refreshing the page. Until recently it wasn’t a problem because I could just click agree and carry on. Now when I click agree, the button becomes animated like it’s doing something but it doesn’t complete the request. Can’t even refresh the page. So I have to close the tab and reopen it again every time.
Also the ‘more options’ button also freezes the site.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I had a temporary work around for this - refreshing the page which got rid of the privacy agreement pop up.
But now it’s back, refreshing doesn’t do anything. Clicking agree doesn’t do anything. Closing the tab and reopening doesn’t do anything. I have no issue on desktop so I’ve been able to check that the privacy agreement is accepted.

I also got logged out and tried to log back in but then took me to the facebook login page, where I had forgot my password. Upon changing passwords, AOTY then made me create a new account as it seems my account was detached from fb after needing to change passwords.

Please any help site admins??

Cheers

1 Like

I think it;s because the site wasn’t made for phone but computer only, that’s why there are bugs.
In future, Rob will probably fix it soon