Main Site

What is the policy on low-effort/troll/hate/stan reviews who only give either a 0 or a 100 without reasoning?

For reference, I sorted reviews for Utopia by Travis Scott from worst to best:

As an opposite, look at the 100s on the badly received Dream album (Unfortunately I cannot upload another image)

What is the policy on this? In my opinion, I really dislike the site having so much jokers instead of actual music discussion and reviewing.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a cause for skewing the system and just really gets annoying when you’re trying to read intelligent deconstructions of albums and the feelings associated with them.

I think that you should at least rate the album appropriately, and if it’s a joke then at least have it be funny (the point of the site is to enjoy yourself and others in the unity of music) but I’m tired of “troll” reviews.

Those ‘reviews’ should be able to be flagged as comments by users, and then be moved to the comment section or just be deleted. As for the 0 trolls, I have a similar suggestion What is the policy on low-effort/troll/hate/stan reviews who only give either a 0 or a 100 without reasoning?

3 Likes

Most liked ‘review’ - “how many hours of sleep d’you think Nas gets every day”

This is not a review and should be moved to the comment section.

2 Likes