Main Site

Why can’t I add albums or songs on AOTY?

When I try to add stuff it just says “You cannot do this. Sry”

You added fake track lists to some Tom MacDonald albums. One of the most common reasons for users losing their contribution privileges outside of adding meme covers to popular upcoming hip hop albums.

Can I please get those privileges back? You can get rid of my privileges if I do it again but I promise I won’t

Sure. Just try to keep everything legitimate.

I regret adding some unofficial singles to some artists discographies. There are multiple underground artists and albums I want to add to the site. If I get the privileges back then I’ll prevent the same things from happening again.

My Username is BargoniLesgetti

I added an album that was announced (not by the artist) to be coming out this year and now I’ve lost my contributing privileges on the site. Can I get them back please? I will not add an album or a single unless it is officially announced by the artist.

My username is “hu3b3”.

I did the same thing to. Can i please get my account back I definitely wont do it again. My name is troncat4

1 Like

“added fake track lists to some Tom MacDonald albums.”

Lol. Such a rebel.

Bro its tom Macdonald

1 Like

Just because someone disagrees with someone’s lyrics or doesn’t like their music doesn’t give them the right to vandalised the site and ruin it for others.

Nah, but it’s still pretty funny.

1 Like

I doubt many people were inconvenienced. Also i didnt add any tracks. It was something else

Still trying to justify what they did shows no remorse meaning their privileges shouldn’t be reinstated.

Hey I’m not exactly sure what I did to get my privileges taken away. I don’t remember adding any fake track lists or fake albums (not marked as unofficial). But yeah, if I could have them back that would be great, as well as if I could be told what I did wrong in the first place :slight_smile:

lets go ahead and get those contribution privileges restored so i can make your site better ![:cowboy_hat_face:]

Can I try to get my adding albums privilege back?

Let me contribute